About Custom Printed Flags
Listed below, you will find more information about our custom flag making process and a brief explanation of what you can expect when you work with our company. At The Flag Makers, we love making custom printed flags for any occasion. Contact us to create customized flags for your home, office, school and more!
- We provide superior service and pricing! The quality of our products is extremely important to us and customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- Buy in bulk and save big! The more items that you include in your order, the lower your prices will be.
- We offer both digital-printing and screen-printing options – both of which result in a beautifully printed flag containing only the most vibrant of colors. Keep in mind that if you need your own original artwork to be printed, you will need to provide us with the proper format for each printing process. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions before placing your order.
- Since all of our flags are printed using high-quality color, a printing process that involves more colors can have an impact on the price. For example, if your image needs to have more faded and gradient colors, we would need to use the digital-printing option. Digitally-printed orders of a high volume will cost a bit more. Screen-printing is usually the cheaper option, especially for flags that consist of solid colors.
- Please remember that not all flags are the same. You will need to consider which type of material to choose from, depending on how you will be using your flags. For example, if your flag will be used indoors, you will only need 100D polyester. If your flag will be used outdoors, you should consider using 200D knitted polyester or higher.
- The difference between single and double-sided flags: Single-sided flags are much more common and weigh less, so these flags tend to fly in the wind a lot easier. Double-sided flags are 2 flags that are printed separately and then sewn together, using a block-out material to separate the two flags in the middle. This makes double-sided flags much heavier, so they can be difficult for the wind to move these flags at times.
- The fixture to hang your flag is included at no extra cost to you!
Our Custom Flags Can Be Printed Two Different Ways:
You can view more custom flags here
You can read more about screen and digital printed flags here – Printing Techniques
These are the most common materials:
- 100D Polyester – This is the most common choice for indoor use.
- 200D Knitted Polyester – This is the most common choice for outdoor use.
- 500D Spun Polyester – This is the most durable material available. Cannot be used with digital-printing.
Types of Flag Fixtures:
- Brass Eyelets (grommets) – These are the most common flag fixtures.
- Rope Loops
- Rope Toggle
- Rope and Clip