We use two types of printing methods for printing custom flags – Screen Printing and Dye Sublimation. Screen printing is typically used for larger runs, while dye sublimation by digital imaging print machines are used for smaller runs.
Screen printing offers flexible design options and produces a very vibrant finish.
This method is the best choice for larger orders, as it is much more cost efficient.
- No minimum on large flags
- Cost efficient for large runs
- All materials can be screen printed
- Vibrant color finishes
- Printed with PMS (Pantone) colors
- 100% bleed through to the back
Digital Print / Dye Sublimation
Digital print / Dye sublimation uses cutting edge technology to create sharp, striking results.
- No Setup Fees
- No Minimum
- Super Fast Turnaround
- Excellent for complex designs and high-quality photos
- Ideal for small quantities (ie: 1 or 2 flags)
- Full color printing process that produces deep, rich colors
- PMS colors are used as well as CMYK printing process
Which printing process should you choose?
If you only need one or two flags, our dye sublimation process is your best option.
If you need to print larger quantities and your design consists of solid colors, screen
printed flags is your best option. You can also send us your artwork or image so we can take a look at it ourselves.
Our team of specialists will be able to let you know which process is best for your needs. Order your printed flags and banners today!