Unique Ways to Dressup Your Next Tailgate Party
The big game is coming up and you’re excited to celebrate your team’s next win with family and friends. You’ve got the perfect food, the perfect beverages, and all the gear to make sure everyone is warm and comfortable while you wait for kickoff.
But, your job isn’t done. You can have even more fun if you dress up your next tailgate party with these ideas! They will ensure your tailgate is the coolest one in the parking lot.
Decorate your truck or SUV
Start by decorating your truck. There are many great ways to make your vehicle stand out.
Using vehicle paint can be a lot of fun! Write your team’s name, names of tailgaters, and words of encouragement to get everyone pumped for the match.
If your idea of fun doesn’t include washing the car after the football game is over, consider investing in reusable decorations. A few ideas include:
- Custom felt pennants can be affixed to the outside of your vehicle before the game.
- Car antenna flags are a great way to showcase your affiliation with your favorite team.
- Car mirror socks can be used alone or in conjunction with the other ideas on this list.
- Car flags are great for decorating the truck during the game, but they’re great when you’re on the road too!
Don’t forget about the inside of your car! Blankets and pillows with your team’s logo on them can make relaxing a lot more comfortable, while headrest covers are a great way to decorate your car’s interior.
Show a little team spirit
No tailgate gear is complete without custom hand flags! They are fun to wave while you’re hanging out by the truck or SUV, waiting for the game to start. Especially if you are looking for a quick and easy way to get other tailgaters hyped up for the match.
Hand flags don’t have to stay near the car. They can be taken into the stadium and used during the game! It’s a fun way for your entire group to show your support for your favorite team.
Using team logos is a popular way to decorate custom flags, but it’snot the only way. In addition to your team’s logo, consider including your favorite player’s name and number. You can also create unique flags for everyone in your party that includes their nicknames. With the ability to create a double-sided design, you can include many different design features on your flags!
Dress up for the occasion
You are probably already dressing up to tailgate. You’ve probably got your team jersey on, you might have your lucky socks on, and you may even paint your face or your nails for the occasion, but why stop there? There are all kinds of cool ways you can dress up for the occasion!
A few other ways to dress up include:
- Cape flags: It’s true that cape flags are fun for adults to wear, but the kids at the tailgate party are sure to have a great time when they get to wear their own customized cape flag!
- Custom made scarfs: Scarfs can be customized with your favorite team, as well as with other details, like jersey numbers and names. They’re great for the game, but tailgaters will want to wear them all season long.
- Custom bandanas: Everyone loves a great bandana! They can be worn on the head,tied around the wrist, and they can even be flown like flags. They’reaffordable too, so you can buy bandanas for everyone at the party!
With just a little forethought and some time spent coming